I currently work for Social Platform, a civil society alliance of almost 50 pan-European networks of NGOs working for social justice and participatory democracy in the European Union. Below you find the blog posts I write in the capacity of my work as a Policy & Advocacy Adviser on human rights, equality and migration.
- 19 Oct: What are social inclusion and solidarity? A simple question, complex answer
- 3 Oct: Will the next EU budget fund Welcoming Europe or Fortress Europe?
- 11 Sep: What EU budget would we like to see in 2020?
- 10 Jul: An opportunity to influence the EU to ensure safe and legal ways to Europe
- 3 Jul: The EU must lead by example in protecting civil society
- 12 Jun: European Social Fund – for people, with people
- 15 May: Open the front door to migration, before closing the back door
- 8 May: Preventing shrinking space for civil society organisations and actors in the EU
- 21 Apr: Freedom of movement – free choice or last resort?
- 14 Apr: A missed opportunity to listen to citizens and promote solidarity with migrants
- 10 Apr: The cost of migrant integration pays off
- 3 Apr: Why citizens and civil society should lobby the EU
- 25 Mar: Europe for Citizens programme – a direct line between citizens and the EU institutions
- 25 Mar: We need to break silos between migration and labour legislation
- 20 Mar: Digital exclusion – the unintended consequences of technology
- 3 Mar: More and safer passages to the EU, for all migrants and refugees
- 24 Feb: Looking for the magic formula to generate new ideas
- 20 Feb: Two ways digital inclusion can tackle homelessness
- 20 Feb: Digital inclusion for people with disabilities benefits all
- 3 Feb: The EU Facilitation Directive is not aligned with human rights standards
- 30 Jan: Vice-President Timmermans – we are on the verge of a feminist revolution
- 30 Jan: Gender equality through intersecting inequalities is the way forward
- 26 Jan: Visiting South Sweden – building bridges between EU civil society and the grassroots level